Many of you already know that I think of teachers as designers - since we design lessons, objectives and learning environments every single day.
Josh Berta'a advice, while focused towards design students, has some real relevance for teachers. The basic themes are: Be yourself (and take care of yourself), play to your strengths, learn from your colleagues and always strive to do better.
- You Can’t Learn Talent
- Don’t Worry About Style
- Borrow (Don’t Steal) Freely
- Consider the (Authority Of The) Source
- Edit Your Own Work Judiciously
- Edit Your Own Work Really Judiciously
- There is No Freedom Without Structure
- Change Brings Clarity
- Sleep Brings Even More Clarity
- Be Yourself